Signup for Paul Oster’s Bi-weekly Mammoth Real Estate Newsletter
Discover the what’s what for Mammoth Lakes Real Estate, and make an informed decision before you buy or sell your next property.
What is the bi-weekly newsletter? What I’m trying to do is give a concise and timely summary of activity and news in the Mammoth real estate world, BUT most importantly, to discuss SOLDS. You see, people watch the Mammoth real estate inventory on the Internet and properties come and go. What they don’t see, and what is probably most important to get a real sense of the market, is what has actually closed escrow and what makes those closed sales (SOLDS) significant in the marketplace.
I believe this is the truly valuable information for potential buyers and sellers of real estate in Mammoth Lakes. It is the real thing. And for those people who want this information, you can sign up for this timely newsletter to be emailed to you every two weeks. There won’t be any extra or additional spam and any subscriber can opt out at any time.
Inside you will learn:
- An overview of the sales activity to help give you a better idea of what’s selling and at what prices.
- The current condominium and residential inventory level, and which end of the market is moving.
- A glance into the current pending (under contract) numbers, and the effect this has on the market.
- Observations from my 30+ years experience as a real estate agent, and where the opportunities for you are!
- What the “noteworthy sales” for the period were, and if they were good buys or poor decisions.
- Where the hot opportunities are for the right buyers.
- Additional real estate news locally and national, that could very well make a difference on your next transaction.
I look forward to sharing my observations and recommendations with you. I am committed to providing honest and transparent information, that will help you make an educated decision when buying or selling real estate in Mammoth Lakes. However if at any time you wish to no longer receive this valuable information, you can unsubscribe at anytime, and we can still be friends!
All the best!
P.S. Whether you are a seasoned local owner, second home owner, investor, or first time home buyer the information you will find in this newsletter isn’t the same rehashed “fluff” you may have been told by other real estate agents. With 30+ years of working with sellers and buyers, and a strong pulse on the market, I will help you understand the good buys and what to avoid. I have worked with 100’s of satisfied clients over the years, that have all benefited greatly from the information which I provide.